As an Arizona-Certified professional home inspector, I have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home. All of our home inspections meet Arizona’s Standard of Professional Practice as set forth by the Arizona Board of Technical Registration and the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
A home inspection reduces the amount of risk when you are involved in a real estate transaction. I can identify problems that you may not discover on your own. I can further explain ways to prevent mechanical breakdowns and how to properly maintain your home’s equipment and systems.
Depending on the size and age of the home, it takes 3 to 4 hours to inspect most homes. I encourage my clients to attend their home inspection. Most clients come towards the end of their home inspection. I will take as much time as needed to go over any issues that may be found or answer any questions you may have about the home.
Here are some of the items I will be looking at during your home inspection:
- Foundation or structural issues
- Landscaping, drainage and grounds
- Roofs, flashing, gutters and downspouts
- Exteriors walls, windows and doors
- Attics and crawl spaces
- Electrical systems, GFCI protection, wall plugs and lighting systems
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Plumbing systems
- Kitchen, appliances & laundry room
- Interior walls, ceilings, windows and doors
- Floor coverings, stairs and steps
- Garages or carports
- Pools and spas
- And much more